If you have an event coming up and need to rent a San Francisco party bus, you should consider Party Bus Tours for your rental needs. Renting a party bus used to be a novelty, now it is becoming a commonly used mode of transportation. There are many advantages to renting a party bus, some of which you may not have considered:
1. No one has to be the designated driver. You receive one party bus for your event, complete with a driver. No one riding on the bus needs to be responsible for anything if they do not want to be, and no one needs to stay sober to take care of the driving. Your bus and driver will take you where you want to go, hassle free and completely safe.
2. You do not have to limit the number of people to those that will fit into your own car. The San Francisco party bus concept allows you to invite 19 of your closest friends for the smaller 20 passenger bus. If you need a larger bus, Party Bus Tours has several sizes – 25, 27 and 40. The party bus concept is perfect for bachelorette / bachelor parties, grad nights, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, wine tours, concerts, sports events or any other time you need to get to where you and your group want to go.
3. Affordable rates. Booking a day trip or an evening out for your group is much more affordable when everyone can go in one vehicle and do not have to pay for gas and parking or for taxis. Instead, you all split the cost of the party bus and arrive at the same destination at the same time.
4. No more planning your route. All you need to do is plan your event and get everyone together to load onto the party bus. The bus will come right to your door and pick everyone up and then take the entire group to your destination. You do not have to worry about how you are going to get to where you are going, where you will park or who you need to pick up. Sit back, relax and take in the scenery or just enjoy being with your group. Your San Francisco party bus will take you where you want to go.
5. You will have a comfortable ride and be able to socialize on the go when you rent a San Francisco party bus. The interiors of the party buses are designed with freedom and fun in mind. Long comfortable seats run from the front of the bus to the back, with big screen TVS, bar themed lighting and a pole in the centre of the bus if anyone feels like dancing. The windows are darkened to give you complete privacy so you can cruise the streets of San Francisco undetected. Feel free to get your party on while you are inside the bus and enjoy the VIP treatment from the start of the evening right up until you are dropped off at your home at the conclusion of your night.